Learn How To Make Green Pulao Recipe, a Quick and Easy Vegetable Pulao Recipe in Marathi from Chef Smita Deo only on Ruchkar Mejwani. Make this easy Rice Recipe at your home and share your experience with us in the comments section below.
3 cups of long grain rice
2medium potatoes boiled and cubed
1 cup of boiled fresh peas
1 cup French beans boiled
1 cup carrots boiled
3 large onions sliced
Make a paste of 3 cups of fresh coriander, 10 pods of garlic, 8 spicy green chillies, 1” ginger
1 black cardamom
5 tbsp ghee
3 small tomatoes pureed
1 tsp garam masala powder
Salt to taste
For the Dhungur
1 tbsp ghee
2 live coals
1. Heat ghee in a pressure pan and add the cloves, peppers, cinnamon and the black cardamom, once the aroma spreads.
2. Add the rice, add the salt and 4 cups of water and cook till the rice is done.
3. Heat the rest of the ghee and fry the onions till golden, add the tomatoes and fry further for 4-5 minutes.
4. Add the paste and the garam masala powder and sauté till the oil oozes add the salt, boiled peas and potatoes, 1 cup of water and cook for 5 minutes on a low flame.
5. Make layers of the rice and the curry like a biryani.
6. Burn the coals hot and red and place them in a small steel bowl.
7. Put the cloves in it.
8. Place this bowl on top of the pulao and add the ghee and immediately cover it tightly so that the smoke does not escape and sets well in the pulao. Keep this for 20 minutes.
9. Serve it hot along with a cool raita!
Green Pulao is ready to eat!
Host: Smita Deo
Director: Rohtki Arora
Camera: Kavaldeep Singh Jangwal, Pratik Gamre, Akshay Sawant, Spandan Rout
Editing: Kishor Rai
Producer: Rajjat A. Barjatya
Copyrights: Rajshri Entertainment Pvt Ltd
Subscribe & Stay Tuned: http://bit.ly/SubscribeToRuchkarMejwani
For Facebook Updates: https://www.facebook.com/RuchkarMejwani
Join us on G+ : https://plus.google.com/u/0/108499039376892009441/posts