Free recipe card: https://www.myketokitchen.com/keto-recipes/keto-sheet-pan-nachos/
Video 2 in our Budget Keto Ground Beef recipe is series is this Keto Nachos Recipe.
Keto Nachos Low-Carb Ingredients:
– 1 tablespoon of Olive Oil
– ½ Red Onion, diced
– 8 ounces of Basic Ground Beef – https://youtu.be/xW62wyuDQ-s
– 2 teaspoons of Taco Seasoning – https://amzn.to/3aMMkle
– ⅓ cup of Keto Enchilada Sauce – https://www.myketokitchen.com/keto-recipes/low-carb-enchilada-sauce/
– Salt, to taste
– Pepper, to taste
– 3 ounces of Pork Rinds – https://amzn.to/2VizKnp
– ½ cup of Cheddar Cheese, shredded
– ¼ cup of Black Olives, sliced
– 4 tablespoons of Tomato, diced
– 1 Scallion, sliced
– ¼ cup of Sour Cream
Very affordable and a super tasty. You can add whatever low carb toppings tickle your fancy.
If you love our recipes and want us to make more tasty keto recipes please like our videos and subscribe to our channel.
For thousands more low-carb Keto Recipes visit our website: https://www.myketokitchen.com/
About My Keto Kitchen
My Keto Kitchen takes everyday meals and turns them into easy to make low-carb recipes for people on the ketogenic diet.
Most of our recipes are suitable for Paleo and are Gluten-Free also.
Follow us on:
#ketorecipes #myketokitchen #ketonachos