Mozzarella cheese sticks coated with ground chicken mince mixture dipped into egg batter and deep fried.
CHEESE STUFFED SEEKH KABABS – (Serves – 4)
8 X 2 inch mozzarella cheese sticks as required
250 grams chicken mince
Oil for deep-frying
1 tablespoon ginger-garlic paste
Salt to taste
1 teaspoon garam masala powder
2 tablespoons chopped fresh coriander leaves
2 tablespoons chopped fresh mint leaves
1-2 green chillies, finely chopped
½ teaspoon chaat masala
¼ cup fried onion
Dried breadcrumbs for coating
1. Heat sufficient oil in a pan.
2. Take chicken mince in a bowl. Add ginger-garlic paste, salt, garam masala powder, coriander leaves, mint leaves, green chillies, chaat masala and fried onion and mix well.
3. Grind the chicken mixture to make a smooth mixture and transfer in the same bowl.
4. Divide the chicken mixture into equal portions and wrap each portion around a mozzarella cheese stick to make kababs.
5. Spread some breadcrumbs on a plate. Break eggs in a bowl and whisk well.
6. Coat each kabab with breadcrumbs, dip in egg and deep-fry in hot oil till golden and crisp. Drain on absorbent paper.
7. Insert skewers in each kabab and serve hot with mint chutney.
Click to Subscribe: http://bit.ly/1h0pGXf
For more recipes : http://www.sanjeevkapoor.com
Best cooked in Wonderchef Kitchenware.
Buy Now on : https://goo.gl/eB9kQq
Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/ChefSanjeevKapoor
Twitter : https://twitter.com/sanjeevkapoor