Cauliflower (Gobhi) and Corn Korma is a tasty Indian curry dish that is perfect for vegetarians/vegans and goes well with naan, roti, rice and other flatbreads. Here’s how you can make this for dinner tomorrow night.
For more tasty recipes, please
Our facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/EatEastIndian
Follow us on twitter: https://twitter.com/EatEastIndian
500 gms Cauliflower/Gobhi
1 cup corn
2 tomatoes ( to be pureed)
1 large onion
small piece of ginger and 4-5 cloves
4-5 tbsp grated coconut ( or dried shredded coconut unsweetened)
2 tbsp sesame seeds
1 cinnamon stick
1 tsp cumin seeds
1 tsp crushed coriander seeds
1 tsp poppey seeds
Salt per taste
1-2 tsp red chilli powder
1 tsp turmeric
2 green cardamom
1/2 tsp dried fenugreek leaves
oil for cooking
Cilantro for garnish
1. Puree tomatoes and set them aside.
2. Steam cauliflower.
3. Make Korma paste by frying cumin, coriander, poppey seeds with onions, ginger, garlic, cardamom, sesame seeds, cashews and coconut and then grinding the mixture with a little bit of water.
4. Next fry cinnamon and cloves in oil. Add tomato puree. Add salt, turmeric and chilli powder. Let tomatoes cook.
5. After few mins, add corn. Mix well. Add korma paste. Add cauliflower.
6. Mix in cauliflower well with other ingredients. Let it simmer for few mins. Finish off with fenugreek leaves and cilantro.
Music by: Timed out/ Don’t look ( silent partner)