Just 3 Basic Ingredients
Easy Homemade Nutella Brownies..
Indulge this super delicious and fudgy brownies that are loaded with Nutella flavors.
Easy 3-Ingredient Nutella Brownies Recipe
* 1 1/2 cups Nutella
* 2 eggs
* 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
* pinch of salt,
1. Preheat your oven to 350 degrees, and grease or line an 8X8 baking dish.
2. Mix all of the ingredients together until well combined (fold in any addition add-ins if desired once your batter is mixed well).
3. Spread the thick batter into your prepared baking dish.
4. Bake at 350 degrees for 15-20 minutes or until a toothpick comes out relatively clean. Remember not to over bake the brownies as we want it fudgy
5. Cool and cut into squares.