Amazing parenting tips for new parents
Becoming a parent can be one of the most amazing and stressful experiences anyone can go through. Not only because you have to take care of a cute tiny baby but also because it completely changes your life. So, in this video, we wanted to share with you some of our most interesting and amazing lifehacks that every parent should learn before their baby is born.
– In order to calm your baby and help it get back to sleep without crying, simply fill a bag with some rice and place it on its bag in order to help it sleep.
– If your child struggles to reach the sink when he/she are trying to wash their hands, then don’t worry because we have the best hack for you. We show you how you can extend the faucet of your sink simply by cutting up a conditioner bottle.
– Little ones tend to create a huge mess when they are eating so a bib doesn’t really do the job when you need. Well, in this video we show you how you can repurpose a bathroom towel into an all over bib dress that you can let your child wear when they are eating.
For those of you who can’t get rid of their old toys and you are looking for ways to re-purpose them we have some brilliant ideas to share with you!
– You can re-use an old teddy bear and turn it into a little hiding place for your candy or money.
– If your child is starting to grow up and you don’t feel like throwing away their little toys, we show how to turn it into a beautiful bowl for your fruits and veggies simply by melting some of them in the oven.
– In order to encourage your kids to brush their teeth more often, we show you how you can turn their little dinosaurs into beautiful toothbrush holders that they can keep in the bathroom.
Watch our whole video to see all of our creative and brilliant hacks we have for you that can inspire you as a parent! We also show you some amazing DIY toys for your kids that will help them stay entertained without you having to spend a lot of money on buying them new ones!
0:07 – How to get a baby to sleep fast
2:17 – Turn old toys into something new
3:01 – Beautiful gold fruit bowl
4:51 – Amazing picture frames for kids
6:01 – Pom-pom bunny tails
7:17 – How to measure your toilet paper
7:57 – Help your kids identify left and right
Our Social Media:
Subscribe to 5-Minute MAGIC: http://bit.ly/2ldditZ
5-Minute Crafts KIDS: https://goo.gl/PEuLVt
The Bright Side of Youtube: https://goo.gl/rQTJZz
For more videos and articles visit:
Music by Epidemic Sound: https://www.epidemicsound.com/
This video is made for entertainment purposes. We do not make any warranties about the completeness, safety and reliability. Any action you take upon the information on this video is strictly at your own risk, and we will not be liable for any damages or losses. It is the viewer’s responsibility to use judgment, care and precautions if one plans to replicate.
The following video might feature activity performed by our actors within controlled environment- please use judgment, care, and precaution if you plan to replicate.