Delicious breakfast ideas you need to try
Hey guys, in this video I wanted to share with you some amazing ideas that will make your mornings even more enjoyable. I show you some tasty and delicious ideas to cook breakfast in no-time and get hyped for your day.
– I show you the easiest way to make toast with eggs in a frying pan and then sprinkle it with black sesame seeds for some extra flavor.
– To add some extra flavor to your pancakes, you can use yogurt. This way you’ll get some extra protein in your breakfast as well.
– If you are at work and you can’t make the glorious breakfast you are used to. You can do it in the microwave. You take two slices of bread, press them in the middle, add your eggs and then cook in the microwave.
– You can beat your eggs, pour them in a frying pan and then add slices of ham and bacon in the middle. Let them cook for a few minutes, roll them in a roll and then serve for breakfast
– For all you healthy snackers, I show you how to make a fulfilling breakfast in the oven using avocados.
1:06 – How to make a delicious omelet
2:50 – Tasty egg toast in the microwave
3:11 – Delicious egg hacks
5:31 – Tasty egg roll
5:57 – Baked Avocadoes recipe
8:20 – How to make a giant fried egg
9:43 – How to make an egg mayo sandwich
10:16 – How to make your own parmesan cheese
11:35 – Deviled eggs recipe
Our Social Media:
Subscribe to 5-Minute MAGIC: http://bit.ly/2ldditZ
5-Minute Crafts KIDS: https://goo.gl/PEuLVt
The Bright Side of Youtube: https://goo.gl/rQTJZz
For more videos and articles visit:
Music by Epidemic Sound: https://www.epidemicsound.com/
This video is made for entertainment purposes. We do not make any warranties about the completeness, safety and reliability. Any action you take upon the information on this video is strictly at your own risk, and we will not be liable for any damages or losses. It is the viewer’s responsibility to use judgment, care and precautions if one plans to replicate.
The following video might feature activity performed by our actors within controlled environment- please use judgment, care, and precaution if you plan to replicate.