Absolutely delicious and of the favourite dessert recipes of all. Watch this video to find out how to make this recipe.
½ cup castor sugar
3 teaspoons cinnamon powder
1 cup refined flour
¾ cup oats
¾ cup brown sugar
⅔ cup butter
1 teaspoon vanilla essence
1. Preheat oven at180ºC.
2. Cut, deseed and peel the apples. Roughly chop into medium cubes.
3. Heat a non-stick pan. Add chopped apples, castor sugar, 2 teaspoons cinnamon powder and some water and simmer till apple softens.
4. To prepare crumble, combine flour, oats and brown sugar in a bowl and mix well. Add butter and mix well. Add vanilla essence and remaining cinnamon powder and mix well.
5. Strain the prepared apple mixture into a bowl.
6. Take a glass baking dish, layer the base with apple mixture and top with a layer of crumble. Level it out.
7. Put the dish on a baking tray, put the tray in the preheated oven and bake for 30 minutes.
Preparation Time: 5-10 minutes
Cooking Time: 40-45 minutes
Click to Subscribe: http://bit.ly/1h0pGXf
For more recipes : http://www.sanjeevkapoor.com
Best cooked in Wonderchef Kitchenware.
Buy Now on : https://goo.gl/eB9kQq
Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/ChefSanjeevKapoor
Twitter : https://twitter.com/sanjeevkapoor