For more tasty food videos subscribe to our channel @ https://bit.ly/SubscribeToCookd
Madurai Bun Parotta is a famous south-Indian #StreetFood that is Crispy on the outside while Flaky & Soft on the inside. This #BunParotta is made with Maida(All Purpose Flour), Egg, Milk, water, and other ingredients. Try out this tasty #ParottaRecipe with Cookd’s simple recipe and serve it hot with Salna. Do try this recipe and share your feedback in the comments section.
For Empty Salna Recipe, Click here: https://youtu.be/OqfB4atl-TU
For Chicken Salna, Click here: https://youtu.be/FdlDSMB0KZs
Bun Parotta Recipe:
Maida (All Purpose Flour) – 500 grams (4 Cup) + 3 tbsp
Egg – 1 no
Milk – 2 tbsp
Water – 1 Cup
Salt – 1 1/2 tsp
Sugar – 2 tsp
Oil – 1 tbsp + 2 tbsp + As Needed
1. In a bowl, combine Egg, Milk, Water, Salt, and Sugar. Mix well until all the ingredients are incorporated together.
2. In another kneading bowl, take the maida and add the wet mixture prepared above and mix to form a dough.
3. Continue to knead the dough for 15 mins until the dough is very soft and stretchy.
4. Add 1 tbsp oil on top of the dough to prevent it from drying and cover the bowl with a cloth.
5. Rest the dough for a minimum of 2 hours and a maximum of 5 hours.
6. Make individual 2-inch dough balls.
7. Add 2 tbsp of oil on the dough balls and rest for another 30 minutes.
8. Take a dough ball and flatten it as thin as possible by forming a large circle. Apply oil on the spread dough.
9 . Fold the dough vertically and roll it sidewise. Turn the dough sideways to make it a spiraled dough about 3 inches in height.
10. Gently flatten the dough using your palms into a 4-inch circle.
11. Add some oil on the Tawa, place the gently flattened parotta and cook on medium-high heat for 2 minutes, and flip. Continue cooking on the other side for another 2 minutes.
12. Remove from heat and tap on the side of the parotta to fluff it up and to resemble a bun.
13. Repeat the above steps for all the parottas.
Visit Cookd shop for high quality, tried & tested Cookware for your kitchen – https://shop.cookdtv.com
Like our Facebook Page – https://www.facebook.com/CookdTV/
Follow us on Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/cookdtv/
Follow us on Twitter – https://twitter.com/CookdRecipes