Get 50% off your first 6-bottle box here: https://bit.ly/2RMTUYO. Bright Cellars is the monthly wine club that matches you with wine that you’ll love. Get started by taking the taste palate quiz to see your personalized matches. Thanks to Bright Cellars for sponsoring today’s video!
Hey everyone I’m Abbey Sharp welcome to Abbey’s Kitchen. Today we will be reviewing fitness YouTuber and influencer, Krissy Cela.
A FEW DISCLAIMERS
1) The information in this video is for education and entertainment purposes only, so you should always speak to a health care provider about your unique health needs.
2) Please use this video (as with all of my review videos) as educational, not as unique recommendations to Krissy.
3) Please be kind in the comments.
4) Trigger warning to those with disordered eating tendencies. There is a lot of extreme dieting/ pro ED content here, so feel free to skip this video if it’s not supportive to your recovery.
5) Don’t forget to subscribe to this channel and ring the little bell so you never miss out!
Follow me on Instagram and Tik Tok! @abbeyskitchen
Check out my new MERCH line in support of Sick Kids Hospital
Some important links:
My book, The Mindful Glow Cookbook affiliate link: https://amzn.to/2nev0lf
The best baby feeding & eating gear (amazon #affiliate) https://amzn.to/36h1r4a
My favourite supplements (amazon #affiliate) https://amzn.to/39pGV3j
My favourite kitchen appliances and tools (amazon #affiliate) https://amzn.to/2ubQnXV
My favourite healthy snacks (amazon #affiliate) https://amzn.to/2ucC6dD
My favourite healthy breakfast foods (amazon #affiliate) https://amzn.to/2SK8b6s
My favourite intuitive eating books (amazon #affiliate) https://www.amazon.ca/shop/abbeysharp……
My favourite healthy meal ideas and snacks (amazon #affiliate) https://amzn.to/39oA3mC
Check out my blog for healthy recipes, parenting tips and tricks and busting nutrition myths and diets: www.abbeyskitchen.com
If you liked this video, please leave me a comment below with your thoughts and let me know who you want me to review next!
With Science & Sass,
Contribution by Rachel Levy