Egg parath paratha is a kids special tiffin or snack recipe. It is prepared with chapathi dough and boiled egg.
Chapathi-Wheat flour dough 1 Cup
Egg(boiled) 1 Numbers
Pepper powder 1/2 Teaspoons
Green chillies(chopped) 1 Numbers
Coriander leaves(chopped) 1/4 Bunch
Salt 0 To Taste
Chat masala 1/2 Teaspoons
Cumin powder 1/2 Teaspoons
Garam masala 1/2 Teaspoons
Red chilly powder 1 Teaspoons
Butter 1 Teaspoons
1. Finely chop the boiled egg.
2. Take a bowl and add chopped egg, pepper powder, green chillies, coriander leaves, salt and mix it nicely.
3. Take a bowl and add chat masala, cumin powder, garam masala, red chilly powder and mix thoroughly.
4. Roll the chapathi like a thin sheet and apply butter on it.
5. Sprinkle the masala and cut into 8 pieces and make 2 portions of 4 each like as shown in the video.
6. In one portions place the egg masala mixture and place another portions on top of it.
7. Press the edges using hands and just roll edges of the paratha.
8. Heat the tawa and place the paratha and cook it on both side using the butter.
9. Now the hot egg parath paratha is ready to serve with any chutney or raitha.
#eggparatha #paratha #buttermilk #summerdrink #breakfastrecipes #vahchef