Marinated grilled fish topped with coriander flavoured butter on a bed of lettuce.
GRILLED FISH WITH CORIANDER BUTTER
2 basa fish fillets, cut into big pieces
18-20 fresh coriander sprigs
3 tbsps butter
Crushed black peppercorns to taste
Salt to taste
Sea salt to taste
1 tsp red chilli flakes
1 tbsp olive oil
4-5 iceberg lettuce leaves
6-8 arugula lettuce leaves
1. To make coriander butter, finely chop coriander and put into a bowl. Add crushed peppercorns and salt and mix well. Grate the rind of 1 lemon and add to the same bowl. Squeeze juice of the lemon and add. Add butter and mix well.
2. Place 2 sheets of aluminum foil, one over the other on table top. Place the prepared coriander mixture in center and spread it evenly, roll tightly to make a cylinder and seal its edges. Refrigerate till set
3. Place fish pieces in a bowl, add sea salt, crushed peppercorns, red chilli flakes and olive oil and rub well.
4. Place the prepared fish on an induction griller and cook till the grill marks appear on both the sides.
5. Make a bed of iceberg lettuce and arugula leaves on a serving platter.
6. Cut the coriander butter into roundels and discard the foil paper.
7. Place the grilled fish on the bed of lettuce and arugula leaves, top with coriander butter roundels and serve immediately.
Click to Subscribe: http://bit.ly/1h0pGXf
For more recipes : http://www.sanjeevkapoor.com
Best cooked in Wonderchef Kitchenware.
Buy Now on : https://goo.gl/eB9kQq
Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/ChefSanjeevKapoor
Twitter : https://twitter.com/sanjeevkapoor