These Glazed Air Fryer Donuts are moist, fluffy, and covered with a delicious vanilla glaze.
__________⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️ CLICK FOR RECIPE ⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️ ___________
For the 🖨 FULL RECIPE 🖨 visit my blog HERE:
TOOLS USED IN THIS VIDEO
➖Air Fryer- https://amzn.to/2IRtK2e
➖Donut cutters- https://amzn.to/35NWW2Z
➖Rolling pin- https://amzn.to/2HliPgV
➖Bosch mixer- https://amzn.to/2wOGsZT
OUR FAVORITE KITCHEN TOOLS
➖Measuring cups- https://amzn.to/2xwsUCS
➖Measuring spoons- https://amzn.to/2zbiJ78
➖Mini prep bowls- https://amzn.to/2yqluAS
➖kitchen aid mixer- https://amzn.to/2Vz2QPk
➖Bosch mixer- https://amzn.to/2wOGsZT
➖Nonstick pan- https://amzn.to/323fg6Z
➖Cast Iron Pan- https://amzn.to/31pHM0s
🥑🍓🥦🍉🍋 INGREDIENTS 🥔🥚🍫🧁🎂🍰
For the donuts:
* 1/2 cup warm water
* 1/4 cup warm milk
* 2¼ teaspoons dry active yeast
* ⅓ cup granulated sugar + 1 tablespoon
* ¼ cup unsalted butter melted
* 1 egg
* 1 egg yolk
* 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
* 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour (add more as needed)
* ½ teaspoon salt
* Cooking spray
For the glaze:
* 2 cups powdered sugar
* ¼ cup milk
* 1 tablespoon light corn syrup
* 1½ teaspoons vanilla extract
1. In a large measuring cup, add 1/2 cup warm water, 1/4 cup warm milk (108 degrees Fahrenheit), 2 1/4 teaspoons dry active yeast, and 1 tablespoon of granulated sugar.
2. Let the yeast mixture froth up and rise for about 5 minutes. If it doesn’t froth up, discard it and start again with new yeast.
3. Now in a stand mixer, add 1/3 cup granulated sugar, 1/4 cup unsalted melted butter, 1 egg, 1 egg yolk, 1 teaspoon vanilla extract, 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour (spooned and leveled off), and ½ teaspoon salt. Then pour in the yeast mixture and pace the hook attachment on.
4. Begin mixing on low speed until the flour is incorporated into liquids. Then take the speed up to high and beat for 5 minutes. Then scrape down the sides of the beater bowl.
5. If the dough looks too sticky, add 1 tablespoon of flour at a time. Make sure to mix well and scrape down the sides of the bowl between each addition of flour. You don’t want to add too much flour or the donuts will be too dry. They should have a slightly sticky texture to them.
6. Now place the dough in a large greased bowl and cover with a kitchen towel or plastic wrap. Let the dough rise for about one hour or until it doubles in size.
7. When the dough is ready, punch it down to release air bubbles. Then transfer it to a floured surface
8. Using a rolling pin, roll the dough out to about 1/2 inch in thickness. Use a donut cutter or 2 different sized biscuit cutters to cut out as many donuts as you can. Then reshape the scraps and cut out some more donuts. Continue doing this until you have no more scraps left. My larger biscuit cutter was 4 inches in diameter and the smaller one was 1 1/4 inches in diameter.
9. Now place the cut out donuts on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper then cover them lightly and let them rise again for about 20-30 minutes.
10. Preheat your air fryer to 345 degrees Fahrenheit. Then spray the air fryer basket with cooking spray.
11. Now place a few donuts into the air fryer basket and spray them with some more cooking spray. Make sure that the donuts are not touching.
12. Air fry the donuts for about 5-6 minutes. Repeat this process with the remaining donuts and donut holes. Then transfer the donuts onto a plate lined with paper towels.
13. To make the glaze, in a large bowl combine 2 cups powdered sugar, 1/4 cup milk, 1 tablespoon light corn syrup, and 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract.
14. While the donuts are warm dip them in the glaze and let them set on a cooling rack. The glaze sets shinier when the donuts are hot, so you don’t want to let them cool down first.
More Delicious Desserts:
-Vanilla Cake Pops- https://simplyhomecooked.com/vanilla-cake-pops/
-Mochi Donuts- https://simplyhomecooked.com/best-mochi-donuts-recipe/
-Chantilly Cake- https://simplyhomecooked.com/berry-chantilly-cake/
-Brioche Bread- https://simplyhomecooked.com/brioche-bread/
SHOP SIMPLY HOME COOK’S AMAZON AFFILIATE STORE HERE:
⏱ Time Stamps ⏱
Froth up the yeast- 0:29
Add all ingredients into a mixer- 0:57
Rise the dough- 2:15
Punch it down- 2:42
Roll and cut the donuts- 2:49
Reshape the scraps and repeat- 3:54
Let them rise again- 4:11
Air-fry the donuts- 4:18
Make the vanilla glaze- 4:43
Dip donuts into the glaze- 5:23
Fry and dip the donut holes- 5:38
Conclusion/taste test- 6:11
#airfryerdonuts #donuts #simplyhomecooked
This recipe contains affiliate links.