Watch this video to learn how to make Jain Dum Raw Banana. Don’t forget to subscribe to the channel for more Jain recipes
JAIN DUM RAW BANANA
2-3 medium raw bananas
1 fresh coconut, removed from the shell and roughly chopped
6-8 curry leaves
1-2 green chillies, chopped
3-4 medium tomatoes, roughly chopped
1 teaspoon cumin seeds
1 teaspoon turmeric powder
1 teaspoon red chilli powder
1 teaspoon garammasala powder
Salt to taste
2 tablespoons chopped fresh coriander leaves
5-6 tablespoons yogurt + to garnish
4-5 tablespoons oil
2-3 tablespoons cream
1. Put coconut, curry leaves, green chillies, tomatoes, cumin seeds, half teaspoon turmeric powder, half teaspoon red chilli powder, garammasala powder, salt, half the coriander leaves andthree tablespoons yogurt in a grinder jar and grind to a smooth puree with a little water.
2. Peel and cut the bananas into one inch cubes and prick the cubes with a fork.
3. Heat oil in a non-stick wok, add banana cubes and shallow fry till light golden. Drain on absorbent paper and set aside.
4. Add ground puree to the same wok, add remaining red chilli powder, turmeric powderand cook for four to five minutes.
5. Add cream and remaining yogurt mix and switch off the heat.
6. Place the banana cubes in a serving plate and pour the gravy over them.
7. Garnish with yogurt and remaining coriander leaves and serve hot.
Click to Subscribe: http://bit.ly/1h0pGXf
For more recipes : http://www.sanjeevkapoor.com
Best cooked in Wonderchef Kitchenware.
Buy Now on : https://goo.gl/eB9kQq
Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/ChefSanjeevKapoor
Twitter : https://twitter.com/sanjeevkapoor