These Juicy Air Fryer Pork Chops are so scrumptious, you’re not going to believe it. They’re juicy on the inside, crunchy on the outside, and a healthy alternative to fried pork chops, too.
__________⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️ CLICK FOR RECIPE ⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️ ___________
🥑🍓🥦🍉🍋 INGREDIENTS 🥔🥚🍫🧁🎂🍰
* 4 (8 oz) pork loin chops, bone-in
* 2/3 cup grated Parmesan
* 2/3 cup Panko bread crumbs
* 1 1/2 tsp Paprika
* 1 1/2 tsp onion powder
* 1 tsp Salt
* 1/2 tsp black pepper
* 2 eggs
* 1 clove garlic
* 1 tsp olive oil spray
For the 🖨 PRINTABLE RECIPE 🖨 visit my blog HERE:
TOOLS USED IN THIS VIDEO
➖Basket air fryer- https://assoc-redirect.amazon.com/g/r/https://amzn.to/2SuDba0
➖ Metal Tongs- https://amzn.to/2Q8ziWF
OUR FAVORITE KITCHEN TOOLS
➖Measuring cups- https://amzn.to/2xwsUCS
➖Measuring spoons- https://amzn.to/2zbiJ78
➖Mini prep bowls- https://amzn.to/2yqluAS
➖kitchen aid mixer- https://amzn.to/2Vz2QPk
➖Bosch mixer- https://amzn.to/2wOGsZT
➖Nonstick pan- https://amzn.to/323fg6Z
➖Cast Iron Pan- https://amzn.to/31pHM0s
More Delicious Recipes to try!
➖Lobster Ravioli- https://simplyhomecooked.com/lobster-ravioli/
➖Mashed potatoes recipe- https://simplyhomecooked.com/super-creamy-mashed-potatoes/
➖Air fryer Brussels sprouts- https://simplyhomecooked.com/air-fryer-brussels-sprouts/
➖Gravy recipe- https://simplyhomecooked.com/turkey-gravy-recipe/
➖Air fryer chicken tenders- https://simplyhomecooked.com/air-fryer-chicken-tenders/
➖Air fryer salmon- https://simplyhomecooked.com/air-fryer-salmon/
➖Air Fryer Chicken wings- https://simplyhomecooked.com/air-fryer-chicken-wings/
➖Rasta Pasta- https://simplyhomecooked.com/rasta-pasta-recipe/
1. Start off by grating 2/3 cup of parmesan cheese into a large bowl. Then add 2/3 cup panko style bread crumbs, 1 1/2 teaspoons paprika, 1 1/2 teaspoons onion powder, 1 teaspoon salt, and 1/2 teaspoon black pepper. Give it a thorough mix and set it aside.
2. Now in a separate bowl. Add 2 large eggs along with 1 grated garlic clove. Grab a whisk and whisk the eggs for about 1 minute.
3. Pat the pork dry and dip it into the egg coating. Make sure the entire chop is covered.
4. Then let the extra egg drip off and quickly place it into the panko-Parmesan mixture. Coat the top, bottom, and sides of each pork chop in the breading.
5. Now, preheat your basket air fryer to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Once it’s preheated, spread the bottom of the air fryer basket with nonstick spray and place 2 pork chops in at a time. Spray the top of the pork chops and cook for about 10 minutes.
6. Flip the pork chops over and cook for another 8-10 minutes. ￼ cooking time may vary depending on the thickness of your pork chops. Always check the internal temperature of the meat with a meat thermometer to ensure that it’s properly cooked. ￼￼￼Fully cooked pork chops should read at least 145 degrees Fahrenheit. Now serve it over your favorite gravy and enjoy!
SHOP SIMPLY HOME COOK’S AMAZON AFFILIATE STORE HERE:
This recipe contains affiliate links.
#porkchops #airfryerporkchops #simplyhomecooked
⏱ Time Stamps ⏱
0:25 Breading Mixture
1:01 Egg Dipping Mixture
1:39 Coating the Pork Chops
1:54 Air Frying the Pork Chops