Learn how to make an easy Lemon Ricotta Pound Cake Recipe from Stacie Billis of One Hungry Mama. This is one of my favorite Lemon Dessert Recipes because the whole thing can be made in one bowl! It’s easy and delicious and freezes beautifully!
BUY STACIE’S BOOK HERE!: http://bit.ly/28QY9v9
SUBSCRIBE TO STACIE’S CHANNEL:http://bit.ly/28RbSm6
WATCH MORE LEMON DESSERT RECIPES:
How to Make a Beautiful Lemon Meringue Tart http://bit.ly/2kBLFe5
Blueberry Lemon Bundt Cake Recipe http://bit.ly/2c0lnAi
Lemon Thyme Cookie Recipe http://bit.ly/2JhEsxK
STACIE’S ONE-BOWL LEMON RICOTTA POUND CAKE RECIPE
Makes one 9 x 5-inch loaf
8 tablespoons (120 g) unsalted butter, at room temperature, plus more for pangreasing
1 cup (200 g) granulated sugar
1⁄2 cup (120 g) ricotta cheese, store-bought or homemade
1 teaspoon (5 ml) lemon zest (from about 1 lemon)
4 tablespoons (60 ml) freshly squeezed lemon juice (from about 2 juicy lemons)
1 teaspoon (5 ml) pure vanilla extract
1⁄2 teaspoon (2.5 ml) salt
4 large eggs, ideally at room temperature
2 cups (240 g) all-purpose flour
3⁄4 teaspoon (3.75 ml) baking powder
1⁄2 teaspoon (2.5 ml) baking soda
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F. (175C) Butter a 9 x 5-inch (23cm x 13cm)loaf pan and line with parchment paper; set aside.
2. In a large bowl that works well with a hand mixer or in the bowl of a stand mixer Fitted with the whisk attachment, combine the butter, sugar, ricotta, lemon zest, lemon juice, vanilla, and salt on low speed until just combined.
3. Mix in the eggs, one at a time, making sure to fully incorporate each egg before adding the next.
4. Add the Flour, baking powder, and baking soda to the same bowl. Use a wooden spoon or silicone spatula to mix until just well incorporated.
5. Pour the batter into the prepared loaf pan and smooth out the top. Bake for about 60 minutes, until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean. Remove from the oven and allow the cake to cool in the pan for 5 minutes before removing from the pan to finish cooling on a wire rack. Serve the same day or, once cooled completely, wrap tightly all around in plastic wrap and store on the counter for 2 to 3 days or in the freezer for up to 3 months.