Single serving crustless quiche filled with ripe tomato slices, pesto, and cheese. Perfect for breakfast, lunch, and even dinner. Easy to make and cooks in less than 30 minutes!
🔴Recipe ⬇️⬇️ & Printable Recipe ➡️ https://onedishkitchen.com/crustless-quiche-tomato-pesto/
½ tablespoon olive oil
½ cup chopped onions
1 clove garlic , minced
⅛ teaspoon coarsely ground black pepper
2 large eggs
3 tablespoons heavy cream
¼ cup shredded gruyere cheese
¼ cup shredded cheddar cheese
2 tablespoons pesto
¼ tablespoon butter, for greasing the baking dish
1 small tomato
1) Heat oven to 375° F (190° C).
2) Heat a medium-sized skillet over medium-high heat. Add the olive oil and swirl to evenly coat pan. Add the chopped onions, garlic, and pepper to the pan; cook stirring occasionally until onions are translucent, about 3-4 minutes. Remove pan from the heat and set aside.
3) In a medium-sized mixing bowl, whisk together the eggs and cream, stir in the shredded cheeses, the pesto, and the sautéed onions and garlic. Set the bowl aside.
4) Lightly butter a small baking dish. Slice the tomato and place the tomato slices along the bottom of the baking dish.
5) Pour the egg mixture over the tomatoes.
6) Place the baking dish on a baking sheet and bake for 25-28 minutes, until puffy and golden.
🔴 Expert Tips
A) The key ingredients in a crustless quiche are 2 eggs and 3 tablespoons of heavy cream. Feel free to customize your quiche as you would like with seasonal vegetables or ingredients you already have on hand.
B) For this crustless quiche recipe as well as for many of the recipes here at One Dish Kitchen, we use a 5-inch baking dish that has an area of 25 square inches. A 4×6-inch dish has an area of 24 square inches and will work as well. For best results, use a dish of similar size. You can use any similar smaller-sized baking dish or pie plate. If you would like additional information on the baking dishes I use in our “recipes for one”, please visit our FAQ page (https://onedishkitchen.com/faq/). For examples of the dishes used at One Dish Kitchen, please visit our Store page (https://onedishkitchen.com/bakeware-cooking-for-one-kitchen/).
00:25 Cook onions and garlic in olive oil
00:50 Whisk eggs and cream
01:04 Add cheese and pesto to the egg and cream mixture
01:20 Add sauteed onions and garlic to mixture
01:26 Oil baking dish
01:39 Add tomatoes and quiche mixture to baking dish
01:53 Place quiche in oven
02:03 Wrap Up
🙂 Thank you for watching!
❤️ SUBSCRIBE and find more great single serving recipe videos!
🔴 Leave a COMMENT below!
👍 Feel free to share this video too!
COOKING FOR ONE COOKBOOK:https://onedishkitchen.com/ultimate-cooking-for-one-book-order-page/
SUBSCRIBE to my channel: https://www.youtube.com/onedishkitchen
FACEBOOK: One Dish Kitchen
FACEBOOK GROUP: Cooking For One – The One Dish Kitchen Community
CONTACT ME: email@example.com
🍽️ 🍽️ 🍽️ 🍽️ 🍽️ 🍽️ 🍽️
One Dish Kitchen is your source if you are “COOKING FOR ONE”. This is your place to come to find familiar and new recipe ideas that have been developed and tested so they offer exactly what you want in single-serving sizes.
🍽️ 🍽️ 🍽️ 🍽️ 🍽️ 🍽️ 🍽️