Mughlai Chicken Changezi Recipe || Ek dum perfect aur lajawab chicken Changezi recipe
whole Chicken – 2
Red chilli powder- 3tsp +1 tsp
Salt- 2 tsp+ 1/2 tsp
Turmeric powder- 1/2 tsp
Ginger garlic paste – 4 tsp+2 tsp
Garam masala powder-1tsp+1/2 tsp
Curd- 4 Tbspn
lemon juice- 1 tbspn
Onion- one medium size
Cashews- 2 tbspn
Almonds- 2 tbspn
Butter- 3-4 tbspn
Oil- 1/4 cup
Coriander powder- 1 tsp
Chat masala powder- 1 tsp
Fresh cream- 4 tbspn
Kasuri methi- 1 tsp
– In a bowl add chicken , red chilli powder 3 tsp, turmeric 1/2 tsp, salt 2 tsp, ginger garlic paste 4 tsp, garam masala powder 1 tsp, Curd 4 big spoons, 1 tbspn lemon juice mix well and keep aside for marination about 1 hour.
– Meanwhile in a separate pan heat 3-4 tbspn butter. Add one medium size onions, 2 tbspn cashews, 2 tbspn Almonds fry well until light brown.
– When it becomes light brown grind this mixture into a thick paste along with one cup of milk.
– In a pressure cooker add 1/4 cup oil and heat well. When oil is hot add marinated chicken, required water and give a nice mix then close the lid and cook until 2 whistle’s. (Note: Do not over cook the chicken)
– In a vessel add leftover oil of fried onions and heat well. When oil is hot add 2 tsp ginger garlic paste and fry for 10-15 seconds.
-Now add tomato puree of 3 medium size tomatoes and saute well until oil appears from all sides. Add 1 tsp red chilli powder,1 tsp coriander powder, 1 tsp chat Masala powder saute well for 5 min.
– Add salt 1/2 tsp and mix well.Add ground paste of onion, cashews, Almonds, milk and mix well and roast 2-3 min.
– Add 4 tbspn fresh cream and mix well. Flame should be medium to low.
– Add cooked chicken in masala gravy, Kasuri methi 1 tsp, garam masala powder 1/2 tsp mix well.
– When the gravy starts boiling turn the flame to low and cook for 10 min.
Chicken Changezi is ready to serve with any naan, paratha or kulcha.
I hope you like this recipe. Please do like, share and Subscribe my channel and don’t ever forget to leave your valuable comments. I really appreciate those who supports me alot.
Thanks for watching my videos .