This salmon and veggies tray bake ticks most midweek supper boxes: simple, easy, flavourful and with minimal washing up. Each ingredient seeps into the next in this no-fuss dish that’s bursting with protein and veg. This One-Pan Baked Salmon with Veggies dish is so healthy and will be ready for you and your family in only 30 minutes. This healthy salmon with vegetables is the easiest oven baked salmon recipe that anyone can cook.
S U B S C R I B E – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYcLeyyuxkc9Uu6prTCJTSw
T H U M B S U P –
It encourages me to make more videos. Thank you!
Be sure to turn notifications ON by hitting the bell above so you don’t miss any of my delicious recipes! Thank You!
I must say WELCOME to my new subscribers!!!
Thanks for stopping by, subscribing and liking my videos.
– 650g of new potatoes
– 3 tbsp of olive oil
– asparagus spears
– 1 red onion, cut into wedges
– 250g of cherry tomatoes
– 1tsp rosemary
– 2 tbsp of balsamic vinegar
– 4 boneless salmon fillets, skin on
– salt and freshly ground black pepper
– 3 cloves garlic, crushed
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C/180°C fan/400°F/Gas mark 6.
2. Put the potatoes and oil in a baking tray and toss to combine. Season well with salt and pepper and bake for 15 minutes until slightly golden. Add the onion, tomatoes, rosemary and balsamic vinegar, combine, and bake for another 10 minutes.
3. Season the salmon fillets and add to the tray of vegetables together with the asparagus and cook for a final 10–12 minutes, until the salmon is just cooked.
4. Serve immediately.
– FACEBOOK — https://www.facebook.com/Delizioso-89…
– GOOGLE+ — https://plus.google.com/u/0/115788310…
– TWITTER — https://twitter.com/Delizioso136
– PINTEREST — https://uk.pinterest.com/Delizioso123…
– INSTAGRAM — https://www.instagram.com/136delizioso/
– OUR WEBSITE — http://delizioso136.wix.com/delizioso
– Jim Yosef – Link [NCS Release]
YouTube Song Link:
Follow Jim Yosef: