10 Minutes Pasta and Bell peppers recipe – Low calorie meal preparation- Healthy vegetables recipe – Full of vitamins and mineral recipe
2 cups uncooked pasta of your choice
1/2 head of onion ,chopped
1 tablespoon olive oil
3 garlic cloves, chopped
1 cup chopped sweet red pepper
1 cup chopped green pepper
1 cup chopped yellow pepper
1 teaspoon dried oregano
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
1/4 cup water
grated cheese for toppings
2 pcs dried laurel
1/8 tsp ground black pepper
– Wash and Slice the vegetables.
In a wok, saute onion in oil for
– Add the chopped garlic , the dried bay leaves and cook for 1 minute.
– Add the 3 colored peppers, cook and stir for 5 minutes until the vegetables are tender.
– Stir in the dried oregano, cayenne pepper , salt and ground black pepper.
– Add water.
– Cook and stir until mixture comes to a boil.
– Cook pasta according to package directions.
– Drain pasta and stir into the wok
– Remove from heat.
-Serve immediately and sprinkle with a cheese on top