This is honestly my favourite PANCAKE RECIPE. I don’t like dense and chewy pancakes. So, this recipe from Jamie Oliver’s “Something for the Weekend” book is perfectly airy, fluffy and light. IMHO, it is relatively simple. You can use an electric mixer instead of a whisk, obviously. Though it is tiring, I like to use a whisk.
DETAILS FOR JAMIE OLIVER’S PANCAKES RECIPE USA STYLIE:
* The ingredients may look less than in the recipe because I made a batter for only two people.
* The only difference I made to the recipe is I added some sugar (4 tsp). This is optional and you can add more or less.
* I also sifted the flour.
* I also lightly, very lightly, buttered the pan only once and gently wiped it with a paper towel in the beginning.
My advice: never use oil.
* You should add a pinch of salt to the egg whites before whisking.
* Sometimes, I refrigerate the leftover batter and use it the next morning, it is still good.
I am working on a blog to put all the recipes and will add the details of this recipe there soon (hopefully in a couple of days).
Jamie Oliver – Something For The Weekend
BLOG – https://girlwithanearring.blogspot.com
I N S T A G R A M – https://www.instagram.com/girlwithanearring
PINTEREST – https://www.pinterest.com/girlwithanearring
TWITTER – https://twitter.com/girlwithanearri
I am a freelance editor, content maker, occasionally a translator.
I use iPhone 7 Plus to film: https://amzn.to/2ZwBXNu
De’longhi Bar 14 Caffe Treviso Espresso Machine: https://amzn.to/2Q5JHmM (This is the closest model available)
I’d like to invest in a Canon m100 or m50 soon, hopefully.
I use Adobe Premiere Pro to edit: I’m still learning how to use it.
#pancakes #breakfast #morning_routine
Links included in this description might be affiliate links. If you purchase a product or service with the links that I provide I may receive a small commission. There is no additional charge to you! Thank you for supporting me!