Full written recipe for Stir fried vegetables with pasta
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 10-15 minutes
For boiling pasta
• Healthy Pasta 200 gm
• Water for boiling
• Salt to taste
• Black pepper powder a pinch
• Oil 1 tbsp
• Set water for boiling, add salt to taste and 1 tbsp oil, when the water comes to roaring boil, add the pasta and cook for 7-8 minutes or until al dente (almost cooked).
• Strain the pasta and immediately, drizzle little oil and season with salt and pepper powder to taste, toss well to coat the salt and pepper, this step is done tonsure the pasta doesn’t stick to each other. keep aside until used for pasta. Keep little pasta water aside to be used later.
For stir frying
• Olive oil 2 tbsp
• Garlic chopped 3 tbsp
• Ginger 1 tbsp (chopped)
• Green chillies 2 nos. (chopped)
1. Carrot 1/3rd cup
2. Mushroom 1/3rd cup
3. Yellow Zucchini 1/3rd cup
4. Green Zucchini 1/3rd cup
5. Red bell pepper 1/3rd cup
6. Yellow bell pepper 1/3rd cup
7. Green bell pepper 1/3rd cup
8. Broccoli 1/3rd cup (blanched)
9. Corn kernels 1/3rd cup
• Salt & black pepper to taste
• Oregano 1 tsp
• Chilli flakes 1 tsp
• Soy sauce 1 tsp
• Cooked healthy pasta
• Spring onion greens 2 tbsp
• Fresh coriander leaves (roughly torn)
• Lemon juice 1 tsp
• Set a wok on medium high heat, add olive oil, garlic, ginger and green chillies, cook for 1-2 minutes.
• Further, add carrots and mushroom and cook for 1-2 minutes on high flame.
• Further add the red and yellow zucchini and cook them for 1-2 minutes on high flame.
• Now add the red, yellow and green bell peppers, broccoli and corn kernels and cook them too for 1-2 minutes on high flame.
• Add salt & black pepper powder to taste, oregano, chilli flakes and soy sauce, toss and cook for 1-2 minutes.
• Now add the cooked/boiled pasta, spring onion greens, lemon juice and coriander leaves, toss well and you can also add 50 ml of reserved pasta water, toss and cook for 1-2 minutes, healthy stir fried pasta is ready, serve hot and garnish with fried garlic and some spring onions greens, serve with some garlic bread slices.
The Music I use in All my videos – https://bit.ly/3g4OjmW
(Best for independent creators)
Follow us on all platforms:
Facebook – https://goo.gl/rxrqsq
Instagram – https://goo.gl/rK6wFS
Twitter – https://goo.gl/lDfrrQ
Follow my personal handles here: (Chef Sanjyot Keer)
Facebook – https://goo.gl/8zcF6N
Instagram – https://goo.gl/ayTNL