Cookd app is now live at https://app.cookdtv.com. With our unique Step-by-step Cooking mode, No more rewinds! No more rush! Cook at your own pace.
For more tasty food videos subscribe to our channel @ https://bit.ly/SubscribeToCookd
Aloo Gobi is a classic Indian #VegetarianStarterRecipe. #AlooGobi is cooked with fragrant spices and a simple one-pot recipe that can be made in just under 30 minutes. Try out this #EasyAlooGobi and serve it hot with Roti/Chapati. Do try this #CauliflowerAndPotatoFry recipe and share your feedback in the comments section.
Aloo Gobi Recipe:
Potato (diced) – 1 Cup
Cauliflower Florets – 1 Cup
Onion (finely chopped) – 1 no
Tomato (finely chopped) – 2 nos
Garlic (finely chopped) – 5 Cloves
Green Chilli (finely chopped) – 1 no
Oil – 2 tbsp
Cumin Seeds – ½ tsp
Fennel Seeds – ¼ tsp
Turmeric Powder – ¼ tsp
Red Chilli Powder – ½ tsp
Coriander Powder – ½ tsp
Garam Masala Powder – ½ tsp
Salt – ¾ tsp
Water – 1 ¾ Cups
Coriander Leaves – 1 tbsp
1. Heat oil in a Kadai, add cumin seeds, fennel seeds and let it splutter.
2. Add onion, garlic, green chilli and saute till it turns golden brown.
3. Add tomatoes, turmeric powder, red chilli powder, coriander powder, salt, saute till the tomatoes are mushy and the masalas are cooked.
4. Add potato, cauliflower florets and mix well.
5. Add 1 ¾ Cups of water cover and cook for 10 mins.
6. Open the lid, add garam masala powder, mix well and simmer for 2 mins.
7. Add the coriander leaves, mix and remove from the heat.
8. Serve hot with Chapati/roti.
Our Curated List of products for your home kitchen – https://www.amazon.in/shop/cookd
Like our Facebook Page – https://www.facebook.com/CookdTV/
Follow us on Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/cookdtv/
Follow us on Twitter – https://twitter.com/CookdRecipes